Do I Need Contracts? (Yes.)
Contracts outline the rules for your business, apps, and software. Like playing a football game with no rules, not having terms of service exposes you to greater risks. Contracts are, essentially, a code of conduct framework, and having one protects your assets.
How Can I Protect Myself?
If you provide business services to your clients or customers you’ll need a strong contract in place to ensure that you’re protected.
In addition, if you’ve got services agreements or other vendor agreements you’ll need to ensure that these agreements are fair and don’t leave you holding the bag if something goes wrong.
Protect Your Company and IP
Millions of companies and businesses lack the proper contractual protections leaving them exposed to costly litigation. If you don’t understand your agreements you won’t know what risk you’ll have to your business. While ignoring these problems may work for a short term, in the long run, you’re putting your business at risk…skydiving without a parachute.
Legally protect your business, affordably.
What Sets Us Apart
Think all lawyers are tech savvy? Here’s a test: Crash a Bar Association mixer and ask an attendee their thoughts on Ethereum smart contracts.
Don’t be surprised by the blank stares.
We, however, are tech enthusiasts; we’re also lawyers who stay up-to-date on the latest government regulations that affect online businesses.
What can we do for you?
Our legal services are customized to your needs. You can be totally hands on — or hands off — during the drafting process; the choice is yours.
- Customized Drafting— Contracts specifically drafted for your website, game, app, or software that will protect you and your business.
- Business Review — In addition to contracts our tech lawyers can assist you with reviewing your business practices to ensure that you stay out of legal trouble.
- Document Readability — All of our documents are written in plain English so that you and your users both understand each other’s responsibilities.
- Understanding of Internet and Technology Laws — Our experience with Internet and tech laws will help protect your online business.
- Competitive Rates — We offer competitive rates to ensure that you don’t break the bank.
- Quick Turnaround Time — Leveraging our technology and know how we’ll have your documents turned around quickly.
- Focus on Customer Service — We treat all our new and potential clients as long term clients to ensure that each client has a great experience using our legal services.
Let us worry about your website agreements and legal policies, so you can focus on your business.
DO I NEED A TERMS OF SERVICE LAWYER?
Do you need a lawyer for Terms of Service? Talk to a terms of service lawyer today!
Clickwrap vs. Browsewrap Terms and Conditions
Do Browsewrap or Clickwrap Terms and Conditions Protect Your Business? In the digital age, it’s almost impossible to avoid agreeing to some sort of terms and conditions when using online services. But have you ever stopped to think about the different types of agreements and what they entail? Specifically, the…
Are End User License Agreements Enforceable?
The general rule is that End User License Agreements are not always enforceable. However, there are instances where they are deemed enforceable as seen in the US court decisions in ProCD, Inc. v. Zeidenberg and Feldman v. Google, Inc. (2007).
Companies Prepare For Waves of Data Breach Lawsuits
Data breaches are inevitable. And no amount of security protocols can provide absolute assurance that consumer information is protected. With increasing threats of identity theft, who should be responsible for the majority of data breach risk, the consumer or the business? California lawmakers argue that the majority of that burden…
The Evolving Price of User Data to Businesses
Thanks to groundbreaking legislation like the CCPA and CPRA, opt-out requests and other privacy rights are starting to put a price tag on user data. Many businesses are aware of the consumer’s rights, but they do not know their own. Exercising these rights is a form of negotiation, and how…
The Real Value of Trust in The SaaS Industry
Cloud computing and SaaS are innovations that were bound to happen. Just like the internet and the steam engine. Yet, most Thanksgiving conversations about SaaS Vendors are met with vacant expressions. Despite its lack of sex appeal, corporate spending on cloud computing services has grown from 1 billion in 2009…
Free Consultation With A Tech and Software Lawyer
Not sure what types of tech contracts you need? Take advantage of our free consultation and find out!