Do I Need Contracts? (Yes.)
Contracts outline the rules for your business, apps, and software. Like playing a football game with no rules, not having terms of service exposes you to greater risks. Contracts are, essentially, a code of conduct framework, and having one protects your assets.
How Can I Protect Myself?
If you provide business services to your clients or customers you’ll need a strong contract in place to ensure that you’re protected.
In addition, if you’ve got services agreements or other vendor agreements you’ll need to ensure that these agreements are fair and don’t leave you holding the bag if something goes wrong.
Protect Your Company and IP
Millions of companies and businesses lack the proper contractual protections leaving them exposed to costly litigation. If you don’t understand your agreements you won’t know what risk you’ll have to your business. While ignoring these problems may work for a short term, in the long run, you’re putting your business at risk…skydiving without a parachute.
Legally protect your business, affordably.
What Sets Us Apart
Think all lawyers are tech savvy? Here’s a test: Crash a Bar Association mixer and ask an attendee their thoughts on Ethereum smart contracts.
Don’t be surprised by the blank stares.
We, however, are tech enthusiasts; we’re also lawyers who stay up-to-date on the latest government regulations that affect online businesses.
What can we do for you?
Our legal services are customized to your needs. You can be totally hands on — or hands off — during the drafting process; the choice is yours.
- Customized Drafting— Contracts specifically drafted for your website, game, app, or software that will protect you and your business.
- Business Review — In addition to contracts our tech lawyers can assist you with reviewing your business practices to ensure that you stay out of legal trouble.
- Document Readability — All of our documents are written in plain English so that you and your users both understand each other’s responsibilities.
- Understanding of Internet and Technology Laws — Our experience with Internet and tech laws will help protect your online business.
- Competitive Rates — We offer competitive rates to ensure that you don’t break the bank.
- Quick Turnaround Time — Leveraging our technology and know how we’ll have your documents turned around quickly.
- Focus on Customer Service — We treat all our new and potential clients as long term clients to ensure that each client has a great experience using our legal services.
Let us worry about your website agreements and legal policies, so you can focus on your business.
Undoubtedly, data is the new oxygen of the world we live in. The world is gradually moving to a stage where he who has the data, dictates the tune. The reason for this is none other than our utmost reliance on technologies in the mining, dealing in, and processing of…
Humans, when they are alive, have several rights within the confines of the privacy of their data housed and accumulated by data holders/providers. This body of data privacy rights include rights such as protection against indiscriminate disclosure, right to withdraw consent, right to a copy of their data, amongst others….
Nowadays, incidences of data breaches and phishing attacks are fast becoming so rampant. If you’ve been a victim of this, it’s important that you take appropriate actions and steps to salvage the situation. Some steps and actions are required by law. Assess What’s Lost Immediately after confirming a data breach,…
Of recent years, the right to be forgotten – or the right to erasure – has gained considerable momentum. It vests in people, the privilege of demanding for specific negative personal data or information from web archives and directories to be taken down.
End-user license agreements or EULAs are commonplace in our everyday digital life. We encounter them when we sign up or create accounts on various online platforms such as Facebook, or when downloading and using software on devices. An average tech consumer sees the ticking of the ‘I Agree’ box below…
Nowadays, the adoption of Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions that run in the cloud, as opposed to traditional software tools that are hosted on and run on the customer’s environment, relentlessly continues to gather prominence. And like all other service relationships, SaaS relationships are governed by agreements that specify…