Do I Need Contracts? (Yes.)
Contracts outline the rules for your business, apps, and software. Like playing a football game with no rules, not having terms of service exposes you to greater risks. Contracts are, essentially, a code of conduct framework, and having one protects your assets.
How Can I Protect Myself?
If you provide business services to your clients or customers you’ll need a strong contract in place to ensure that you’re protected.
In addition, if you’ve got services agreements or other vendor agreements you’ll need to ensure that these agreements are fair and don’t leave you holding the bag if something goes wrong.
Protect Your Company and IP
Millions of companies and businesses lack the proper contractual protections leaving them exposed to costly litigation. If you don’t understand your agreements you won’t know what risk you’ll have to your business. While ignoring these problems may work for a short term, in the long run, you’re putting your business at risk…skydiving without a parachute.
Legally protect your business, affordably.
What Sets Us Apart
Think all lawyers are tech savvy? Here’s a test: Crash a Bar Association mixer and ask an attendee their thoughts on Ethereum smart contracts.
Don’t be surprised by the blank stares.
We, however, are tech enthusiasts; we’re also lawyers who stay up-to-date on the latest government regulations that affect online businesses.
What can we do for you?
Our legal services are customized to your needs. You can be totally hands on — or hands off — during the drafting process; the choice is yours.
- Customized Drafting— Contracts specifically drafted for your website, game, app, or software that will protect you and your business.
- Business Review — In addition to contracts our tech lawyers can assist you with reviewing your business practices to ensure that you stay out of legal trouble.
- Document Readability — All of our documents are written in plain English so that you and your users both understand each other’s responsibilities.
- Understanding of Internet and Technology Laws — Our experience with Internet and tech laws will help protect your online business.
- Competitive Rates — We offer competitive rates to ensure that you don’t break the bank.
- Quick Turnaround Time — Leveraging our technology and know how we’ll have your documents turned around quickly.
- Focus on Customer Service — We treat all our new and potential clients as long term clients to ensure that each client has a great experience using our legal services.
Let us worry about your website agreements and legal policies, so you can focus on your business.
Earlier this year, the upper legislative chamber of the State of Washington passed the Washington Privacy Act, one of the US’s supposed strongest consumer data privacy protection regulatory framework. The Act takes into consideration global data protection standards and best practices, as it seeks to strengthen the regime of consumer…
Of late, issues surrounding data protection and security have come to the fore as data breaches, hacks become widespread. Varying interventions have been proffered and implemented by stakeholders to address this widespread plague. One such intervention is end-to-end encryption. End-to-end encryption refers to a system of communication where only the…
As of 2019, there were more cell phones than people in the world. This data shows how indispensable phones have become in our day-to-day life. Asides being used to exchange texts and calls, today’s cell phones perform an endless number of advanced communicative functions such as internet connectivity, sending and…
In a former article on legal rights to privacy, we discussed the accepted classes of rights in respect of data privacy. When we now talk of breach of privacy rights or privacy rights breaches, what is referred to are acts that translate to an invasion of privileges by those obliged…
Invasion of Privacy occurs when entities or persons intrude upon the private, personal life or data of another person/entity. The list of ways in which privacy invasions occur is endless, as the world evolves. Talk of illegal data collection and collation, workplace or home monitoring, and various other methods, ways…
The Clarifying Lawful Overseas Use Data (CLOUD) Act is a US Act enacted to address data transfer issues across jurisdictions. The Act was put together to ease legal assistance requests for e-evidence, which are increasingly laborious. The Act thus comes in handy in addressing the need for efficiency of e-evidence…