Do I Need Contracts? (Yes.)
Contracts outline the rules for your business, apps, and software. Like playing a football game with no rules, not having terms of service exposes you to greater risks. Contracts are, essentially, a code of conduct framework, and having one protects your assets.
How Can I Protect Myself?
If you provide business services to your clients or customers you’ll need a strong contract in place to ensure that you’re protected.
In addition, if you’ve got services agreements or other vendor agreements you’ll need to ensure that these agreements are fair and don’t leave you holding the bag if something goes wrong.
Protect Your Company and IP
Millions of companies and businesses lack the proper contractual protections leaving them exposed to costly litigation. If you don’t understand your agreements you won’t know what risk you’ll have to your business. While ignoring these problems may work for a short term, in the long run, you’re putting your business at risk…skydiving without a parachute.
Legally protect your business, affordably.
What Sets Us Apart
Think all lawyers are tech savvy? Here’s a test: Crash a Bar Association mixer and ask an attendee their thoughts on Ethereum smart contracts.
Don’t be surprised by the blank stares.
We, however, are tech enthusiasts; we’re also lawyers who stay up-to-date on the latest government regulations that affect online businesses.
What can we do for you?
Our legal services are customized to your needs. You can be totally hands on — or hands off — during the drafting process; the choice is yours.
- Customized Drafting— Contracts specifically drafted for your website, game, app, or software that will protect you and your business.
- Business Review — In addition to contracts our tech lawyers can assist you with reviewing your business practices to ensure that you stay out of legal trouble.
- Document Readability — All of our documents are written in plain English so that you and your users both understand each other’s responsibilities.
- Understanding of Internet and Technology Laws — Our experience with Internet and tech laws will help protect your online business.
- Competitive Rates — We offer competitive rates to ensure that you don’t break the bank.
- Quick Turnaround Time — Leveraging our technology and know how we’ll have your documents turned around quickly.
- Focus on Customer Service — We treat all our new and potential clients as long term clients to ensure that each client has a great experience using our legal services.
Let us worry about your website agreements and legal policies, so you can focus on your business.
Today, the delivery of everyday tools used by individuals and corporates alike has moved significantly away from being offline-based to online-focused. From cloud-based sales tools that help track contracts and contacts, to marketing software tools that measure website traffic, to finance solutions that track revenue, and HR tools that manage…
It’s the end of the decade and the heavy reliability on cloud-based products and services continues to gather strength day-in-day-out. SAAS, short for Software as a Service- continues to gain more ground because of the ease it affords end-users as it removes the need for users to directly install and…
If you’ve been following our CCPA California blog posts, you should know that this new data privacy law grants data subjects, i.e. Californian residents, some new types of consumer privacy rights. It includes the right of consumers to know the kind of personal information that businesses have about them, request…
As you already know, the CCPA is the newest, biggest legal framework when it comes to privacy laws in the Californian State of the United States. Businesses that have one, two or many things to do with privacy, are scrambling fast and furiously to avoid being hit by the very…
Victims of data privacy infringement in California are in luck as the CCPA California makes elaborate provisions to provide succor. This means California businesses have litigation risks under the CCPA.