Do I Need Contracts? (Yes.)
Contracts outline the rules for your business, apps, and software. Like playing a football game with no rules, not having terms of service exposes you to greater risks. Contracts are, essentially, a code of conduct framework, and having one protects your assets.
How Can I Protect Myself?
If you provide business services to your clients or customers you’ll need a strong contract in place to ensure that you’re protected.
In addition, if you’ve got services agreements or other vendor agreements you’ll need to ensure that these agreements are fair and don’t leave you holding the bag if something goes wrong.
Protect Your Company and IP
Millions of companies and businesses lack the proper contractual protections leaving them exposed to costly litigation. If you don’t understand your agreements you won’t know what risk you’ll have to your business. While ignoring these problems may work for a short term, in the long run, you’re putting your business at risk…skydiving without a parachute.
Legally protect your business, affordably.
What Sets Us Apart
Think all lawyers are tech savvy? Here’s a test: Crash a Bar Association mixer and ask an attendee their thoughts on Ethereum smart contracts.
Don’t be surprised by the blank stares.
We, however, are tech enthusiasts; we’re also lawyers who stay up-to-date on the latest government regulations that affect online businesses.
What can we do for you?
Our legal services are customized to your needs. You can be totally hands on — or hands off — during the drafting process; the choice is yours.
- Customized Drafting— Contracts specifically drafted for your website, game, app, or software that will protect you and your business.
- Business Review — In addition to contracts our tech lawyers can assist you with reviewing your business practices to ensure that you stay out of legal trouble.
- Document Readability — All of our documents are written in plain English so that you and your users both understand each other’s responsibilities.
- Understanding of Internet and Technology Laws — Our experience with Internet and tech laws will help protect your online business.
- Competitive Rates — We offer competitive rates to ensure that you don’t break the bank.
- Quick Turnaround Time — Leveraging our technology and know how we’ll have your documents turned around quickly.
- Focus on Customer Service — We treat all our new and potential clients as long term clients to ensure that each client has a great experience using our legal services.
Let us worry about your website agreements and legal policies, so you can focus on your business.
If you are reading this through a digital medium, you certainly must have come across an EULA, at least once. An End User License Agreement is a legal document that governs the relations between vendor and user. At the basics, it aims to protect the intellectual property rights of the…
Who doesn’t like a checklist? It helps ensure you’ve got all the details covered. To aid your CCPA regulatory compliance in readiness for January 2020, we have put together this checklist. Is Your Business Affected? This is the first thing you want to tick off your checklist. After all, if…
In part 1 of today’s post, we addressed two out of the five core consumer rights under the CCPA California. Let’s dive right into the rest. Right to Opt-Out or Opt-In This mostly applies when the sale of data is involved. The CCPA provides for the right of consumers to…
On a fundamental basis, the state enacts laws to protect consumers. This is prima facie evident under the CCPA California law expected to be in force by January 2020, about a month away. On this note, today’s post will enlighten us on the five core consumer rights under the CCPA…
Making mistakes in a $112.8 billion Software as a Service (SaaS) market with an 18.3% annual growth will be an expensive one. While there could be mistakes in the aspects of product development, there are also mistakes made by providers and businesses in the aspects of the SaaS agreement. We…
With Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions comes a SaaS agreement that you can negotiate.